Two of the biggest reasons our skin looks “older” as we age is because it a.) dries out and does not maintain moisture and firmness as easily, causing crepiness and wrinkles and b.) we start to see more discolorations and uneven skin tone as well, which is one of the biggest identifying factors of age. *See sampling of testimonials below.
Age spots, rosacea, sun damage and other conditions become apparent as each year goes by thanks to UV and environmental factors, and often times because our hormones change over time. Our deeply hydrating face cream helps address these issues effectively, without toxic chemicals.
Features of our Nourish & Hydrate Facial Cream :
- Extremely rich, emollient and deeply penetrating without masking or clogging pores, so it is safe for any skin type. A little goes a long way.
- Works EXCELLENT in tandem with our Hyaluronic Acid Serum, which is applied before your moisturizer. Your skin stays soft, hydrated and glowing all day long. Also, we now offer a 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold Pressed Argan Oil (highest quality we’ve ever tried, directly from Morocco). Excellent for facial skin care AND hair care.
- $12.50 for a 2 oz. jar
- Absolutely no parabens, petroleum by-products, artificial colors,fragrances or toxic chemicals.
- MSM, one of the main active ingredients, is a naturally occurring sulfur compound. It is found in many vegetables as well as within the human body.
- Vitamin C ester is another main active ingredient. It is the most easily absorbed and non-irritating form of vitamin C. Both MSM and Vitamin C ester are excellent for keeping your skin tone even and addressing discolorations. MSM helps soften cell membranes and make them more flexible and permeable, and the vitamin C ester works in tandem to help break up those discolorations. They are both also excellent antioxidants, so they can help repair free radical damage that has occurred due to aging and sun exposure.
- Organic apricot kernel oil is the main oil this cream is based on. Apricot kernel oil is known for its superior absorbency and non-greasy feel. It also allows the skin to breathe, so it is safe for skin that is prone to breakouts. This oil is also very high in oleic and linoleic acids, which are two essential fatty acids that are very skin-protective. It is also naturally high in vitamin E and vitamin A, both of which are excellent antioxidants themselves and both of which have naturally anti-aging properties on their own.
- Panthenol and organic coconut oil add another level of superior hydration. Panthenol, otherwise known as provitamin B5, is a very penetrating hydration agent for both the skin and hair. It has the unique ability to penetrate the surface and go deep for a long lasting and replenishing blast of moisture. Both also add a natural glow to the skin, much like they add a sheen and radiance to the hair.
- A potent antioxidant blend of olive leaf extract, African red bush extract, ginkgo biloba extract, white tea extract, and green tea extract round out the formula for extra skin cell protection and additional skin-brightening qualities.
- Mango fruit powder, which is simply dried and powdered mango fruit. It is a brightening, highly emollient powder that has also been traditionally used to help unclog pores. It also contains high amounts of vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Pink grapefruit oil gives the cream a light, natural and pleasant scent and also acts partially as a natural preservative and antioxidant.
“Another fantastic product. I have loved this cream from the first day I started using it. The BEST cream I’ve EVER used. Both my daughters use it as well.”
“I have very oily skin and these are the first moisturizer/serum that haven’t made my skin break out or make my face an oil slick! I love all of the products that I have tried and am continuing to use. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!!” -Susan
“Makes my face feel fresh and hydrated!! It honestly does glow as described! I love this cream! Lasts a long time as well!”- Elizabeth
“This face cream has very skin friendly ingredients. I have fair skin that does get dry in the winter. This really does hydrate the skin. You can smile without feeling like your skin is going to crack. As long as they make it, I am going to keep buying it.”- Debra
“Like it a lot, I doesn’t leave my face oily and I doesn’t break me out.”
Ingredients : Distilled Water, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Vitamin C Ester, Organic Coconut Oil, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Mango Powder, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl T-50), Olive Leaf Extract, African Red Bush Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, White Tea Extract, Green Tea Extract, Pink Grapefruit Oil
It imparts not only a healthy glow, but over time you should also notice your skin tone becoming more even and bright while also maintaining supple moisture all day long.