Wake up and rejuvenate your senses with our all natural, sodium laureth sulfate free and petroleum free Warm Citrus Body Soap. With a touch of warm and calming ginger and the light energizing scent of real citrus fruit oils, this soap transports you to sunny destinations while drenching you in moisturizing agents. Don’t want the aromatic essential oils? Try our unscented.
Many of our customers say this is also an excellent facial soap for dry or combination skin. Also included in this natural emollient soap is macadamia and kukui nut. This soap provides your skin with natural moisture so your skin stays hydrated even during the cold, dry winter months.
Macadamia nut oil is the richest plant source of palmitoleic acid, so it helps to replenish the skin’s naturally occurring protective lipids which deplete with age. Palmitoleic acid is an omega-7 fat that greatly benefits the skin as it is both a protective and moisturizing agent, as well as a potent antioxidant. It has long been valued by Hawaiians for its regenerative topical skin care applications and effectiveness against aging and drying skin.
Features of our Natural Warm Citrus Body Soap :
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate) Free
- Propylene Glycol (Petroleum) Free
- Free of Ureas (also known as DMDM)
- Energizing, mood lifting scent from only pure botanical oils
- Large size body bar. $6.50.
- 100% Free of : Phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic scents, synthetic colors, parabens, ureas (chemical used which can release formaldehyde), diethanolamine (otherwise known as DEA, a wetting and thickening agent that has been linked to cancer, reproductive toxicity, immunotoxicity, etc.)
- Moisturizing and protective qualities help keep your skin in great condition through all seasons. Sulfates break down the moisture barrier of the skin and can allow other chemicals and toxins in easily. This soap is totally free of any type of sulfates.
The kukui nut oil is another natural emollient that helps seal moisture in the skin. Kukui nut oil is very absorbent and can penetrate the skins barriers very effectively for deep hydration – all without feeling greasy.
Orange oil has many aromatherapeutic benefits. Upon inhalation, it works as an antidepressant and mood enhancer, making it a popular choice for aromatherapy and other naturally scented products.
Orange oil is also commonly used topically as an antispasmodic. It helps to relax the muscles and also acts as a nerve tonic, help to soothe and relax the nerves. It is also a natural anti inflammatory agent and it contains vitamin C, which is excellent for the health and beauty of your skin as well as for anti-aging benefits.
Ginger oil is commonly used in aromatherapy as a stimulating scent. Combined with the orange and other citrus oils in our soap, this makes for a pleasant sensory experience that both lifts mood and energizes the mind.
Ginger is also commonly used to help open the breathing passageways and is another antispasmodic, like orange oil. Of course, the most commonly known use for ginger is internally as a soothing digestive agent and remedy for upset stomach. However, it also has a great many external uses as well.
Ingredients : Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sorbitol, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Macadamia Intergrifolia (Macadamia Nut Oil), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut Oil), Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Soybean Oil, Safflower Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Orange Oil, Cucumber Oil, Lime Oil, Basil Oil, Bergamot Oil, Basil Absolute, Lemon Oil, Parsley Leaf Oil, Ginger Oil.