This moisturizing body lotion is formulated with just a hint of natural plant essential oils for a light warm citrus scent that awakens the senses and lightens the mood. The essential oil of the orange is traditionally used to lift mood, calm tight muscles and is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent. The all-natural scent of this vitamin C rich citrus oil helps calm anxiety and ease tension.
Our body lotion is an all natural moisturizer that is totally chemical, paraben, phthalate, sulfate and petroleum free. It contains two of nature’s most powerful hydration agents, raw African shea butter and organic coconut oil. A little bit of this thick, creamy lotion goes a long way in protecting against dryness and damage and nourishing your skin.
Features of Our Natural Warm Citrus Body Lotion
- Petroleum free. No pore-clogging mineral oils, paraffin waxes or other petrochemicals.
- Free of parabens and other chemical preservatives
- No artificial fragrances or colors. Check out our natural hand lotion too in a handy travel size.
- No DMDM hydantoin or other chemicals of the hydantoin family (these break down into formaldehyde over time)
- Free of dimethicone, which is a silicone polymer and often contains petroleum or propylene glycol as an additive.
- Free of all “urea” family chemicals (these often contain formaldehyde)
- Free of DEA (diethanolamine), MEA (monoethanolamine), and TEA (triethanolamine).
- No hormone-altering phthalates
- Shelf life is approximately one year from date of purchase
- $8.50 for an 8 oz. bottle
“I have not tried the hair products yet but I absolutely love the body lotion.” – Patricia
“I love this lotion…thanks!”
“Wonderful lotion always keeps the skin feeling good!” Candice
“Absolutely wonderful. Not greasy, easily absorbed.” – Phyllis
The natural fatty acids contained in the oils we use as the main ingredients, combined with caprilyc/capric triglycerides, which are naturally occurring antioxidant fatty acids, provide not only excellent absorption, but also can help protect against oxidative stress caused by free radical damage to the skin. The essential oils used contain vitamins and nutrients that are skin friendly, and fatty acids that are like “food” for your skin.
Many of the ingredients such as pumpkin seed oil and coconut oil, which you can see listed below, are not only rich in anxtioxidants, but are also anti-inflammatory in nature. This means they promote calm, clear skin that is free of redness and irritation.
Cell inflammation is unhealthy, and can even lead to cell mutation (which can lead to cancer), so anti-inflammatory properties are very desirable in skin care products of any kind. Aloe vera and elder flower extract are commonly used as natural healing agents for skin abrasions.
You will not only love the way your skin feels with this nontoxic and all natural body lotion. You’ll also enjoy the peace of mind knowing it is free of petroleum and petrochemicals, sulfates, chemical preservatives and other questionable ingredients that do not belong on your skin or in your body.
Ingredients : Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Natural Fatty Acids), Grapeseed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Raw African Shea Butter, Aloe Leaf Juice,Pumpkin Seed Oil, PolyglycerylStearate, Palm Stearate, SodiumSteroyl Lactylate, ZemiaPropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E,Cucumber Extract, Elder Flower, Mallow Extract, Comfrey Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprate, Sodium Levulinate, GrapefruitSeed Extract, Sweet Orange Oil, Basil Oil, Ginger Oil